Cheap Flights to Sweden
Cheap flights to Sweden
In the previous 12 months $547 was the price of the cheapest flight to Sweden found by our visitors; it was operated by Lufthansa, departing from Chicago O`hare in December, 2012. Taking in account average rates February the best time of the year to fly to the area.
Who is flying to Sweden
In total 52 companies operate flights to and within Sweden, 9 out of which also have flights in the country. Scandinavian Airlines System connects Sweden with as many as 23 countries and at the same time Scandinavian Airlines System links it with 4 US cities. 53 airlines fly to and from the country, out of which 52 have international flights and the others have flights within the country only.
Airport information about the country
Out of the 38 airports in Sweden 16 are international airports and the others only serve on domestic routes. The busiest airport in the country is Stockholm Arlanda Airport having 82 connections served by 43 airlines. You are able to get to the country from 2 various airports in 2 different US cities. Hunt cheap flights to Sweden from the closest possible airport to your home via the above box.
Fun facts about flights to Sweden
- Ryanair, Scandinavian Airlines System, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Wizz Air and Finnair operate on with the largest number of routes from and to the country.
- The shortest international flight to Sweden starts from Newark and goes to Stockholm in just 7 hours and 55 minutes taking 4,068 miles (6,547 km).
- ARN airport, the busiest airport of the country receives flights from 43 distinct airlines.
- November to March is the time of low season in Sweden, so you might travel cheaper but this period might be less fun.
- The average cost of an airfare from the United States to Sweden is some $985 round-trip.