Cheap Flights from Chicago to Stockholm
Cheap flights from Chicago to Stockholm
The average price of a flight from Chicago to Stockholm is some $1,308. By booking a CHI-STO flight travelers will collect about 9 thousand redeemable miles. A flight from Chicago to Stockholm is some $1,044 in low season whereas it rises to $1,396 through high season. You might want to know that the best rate found for the same route was $665, this was a Scandinavian Airlines flight discovered by our users on Airfare.com. However the cheapest airfare found in the last twelve months is also good, only $702 r/t for a Swiss International Air Lines flight found for January 2013 on SmartFares.
The ideal time to take a flight from Chicago to Stockholm
High season is normally May to September in Stockholm consequently flights are likely to get much more expensive then with prices reaching as high as $1,396. Assuming that you would ever be browsing for more affordable prices, we advise you start out during November to March, over low season, because at that time rates may be more advantageous. We consider that overall the ideal period to go to the city from Chicago is between the two, in April and October.
Helpful info about cheap flights from Chicago to Stockholm
- Chicago is in connection with 196 airports in total.
- The longest flight going to Stockholm-Arlanda is 5,136 miles long and it takes off in Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok.
- The main airport of the city, Stockholm-Arlanda, is located approximately 25 miles away from downtown Stockholm.
- The minimum distance between Chicago and Stockholm is 4,259 miles long, it is an only 1 hour and 15 minutes flight.
- The busiest airport around Chicago is called Chicago O`Hare (ORD) and it is served by 46 airlines.